To create decorations for the "Easter Gift" festival in Moscow became a good tradition for the "Zodiac" company. And we admire traditions. The main Easter installation in 2018 was as usual situated on the Manezh Square.
This time, to decorate the Square we built 40 different "islands", each of that was a complete composition with its own plot.
Here is a list of decorations that helped us to perform a festive atmosphere:
- young natural ash with artificial flowers, 150pcs;
- birch logs decorated with natural moss, 900pcs;
- hazelnut fence 900m;
- oak barrels 115pcs;
- eggs braided from a grapevine 60pcs;
- nests braided from birch rods 80pcs;
- wooden eggs natural size on ribbons 7000pcs;
- long-eared rabbits hand-cut from dry pine 60pcs;
- LED lights 1000pcs.